Download Facebook Messenger for Windows 7 Right Now!

The application includes access to the chat, ticker feed and notification parts of Facebook, and only installs on Windows 7.

You may download it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you need to see the FAQs visit here: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Source: TechIT

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you are on Windows 7 OS, give it a try and tell us how is the experience.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    It looks good. Just assume a facebook without wall....😉. You get all the notifications, messages, friend requests here. You just cant see your news feed here. Chat gets open in a new window, which is quite good. The only thing i didnt like is when you click to open messages, it opens the browser window. But except that, its a great application....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do a fixture can have spring loaded guide way, in a form of a projection of 6mm in length and diameter of 3mm from the top surface of the fixture..?...
What would it be like to be immortal? As human beings we are limited to how much time we have in life. By taking care of our bodies with exercise...
Whenever I turn on my BSNL broadband connection, I get lot of disturbance in the phone line. The phone is connected in one room and the modem is connected in...
Shahrukh Khan's son, Aryan and his friend explain their project on preventing Mumbai's rainwater problem. Take a look -
Can you please suggest me some good books for Computer hardware? I found karbos guide in internet. Is it good? It would be also nice if you suggest me some...