doubt in sql.

hi friend's
1.When we create a primary key automatically a cluster index
is created on those columns involved in primary key.
but i want to know how that index is displayed.
😁

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    if you want to see what type of validations we made
    you can use in MSsql server by "sp_help table_name" and execute which will show all columns name ,primary key,foreign key ,is index is made ,whether cluster ,non cluster and on which column .

correct me if i am wrong

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, I have a final project for a course called computer organization. I'm asked to mention all mac versions since the beginning till now, and talk about each of...
Hi friends,PLC made a revolution in Automation field.the introduction of SCADA and DCS makes ease the automation. If you know about PLC , SCADA and DCS.Its diffrerences,working concepts. Please share...
Hi CEAN'S I choosed Intelligent Smoke / Fire Detector with automatic water sprinkler system to avoid fire Accidents as my mini project.but i couldn't get enough information regarding dis.Can any...
Can anyone help me with the pattern and sample papers for entrance exams in ISRO. I also want when would the exam probably commence every year and the interview format.
Tier 3+ Facility to Support Made-To-Measure Hosted, Managed and Cloud Services Slough, UK, 27th May 2010 – International solutions provider, Logicalis, today announced the launch of its 10,000sq.ft high density...