Doubt in html...!

As we know by using these tags ,, we can able to change the text style.
Look at this code

Here in this code i will fetch a txt file in an html page.
Any body have idea how above text styling tag will be implemented on the text in the text file fetched from our HDD.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You mean to say how can we display a webpage by giving it extension .txt ?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    No goyal not like that.
    Check this code

It will display the output like this
    [​IMG]

And look at this code

I am a cboy

It will display the output like this

[​IMG]
    I want this type of output by upper code where i featched the text from a text file stored on HDD.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    You should use class selectors for this purpose!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Have you tried it..?
    It doesn't work.I think it's not possible to change the style of fetched text from some file.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I think we can change the formatting of text by copying the text fom src file and then applying class selectors.Try this!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, As we all know, every person has a special power which differentiates him/her from others. What some comes to know their in earlier and on the other hand, some...
What are the differences between Serial schedule and Serializability? As i concerned, a schedule is said to be Serial if all the operation of transaction executes consicutively without any interference...
Hello CEans! I am MegaByte from Maharashtra, India. And I am doing engineering in Computer Science. I joined CrazyEngineers because I found it interesting that all the engineers around share...
any one help me to plot empircial distribution function.... let i have sample of data like ....7,3,-9,0,-5,5,9,-8.. plz help me to solve it .... thanx
am interested in doin port scanner...can yu please tel me wat exactly it is n de codin fr de same....thanks in advance