Doubt in asp.net version vs2005

I've a project in visual studio 2005 using asp. Now i'm using 2008. Till the last year i'd been using visual studio 2005 and the XP OS. Now i'm using Windows 7. The project which i'm having doesn't run in visual studio. Since there is no .sln file. I don't know how to run in vs2008. Is there a project be without .sln file in .net. Or the source file i'm having either corrupted. Please clarify me, ... well. Thank you very much in advance 😀 👎

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    I think there is an option to upgrade the project, when we try to open it using newer version, first make a backup copy and then try.. Gud luck😏
  • Nikumbh
    Nikumbh
    😐 can anyone tell me how to upgrade project from vs2005 to vs2008

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it true to create java program without main method if it is YES then how.
Name:SUMATHI *Engineering Trade:BE-ECE Location:BANGALORE *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: READING NOVELS, HEARING TO MUSIC
Here are some of the mini-project ideas for CS/IT people: Numbers Find PI to the Nth Digit – Enter a number and have the program generate PI up to that...
Hello, I am a Beginner and choosen a project on Android i.e "Restaurant Navigator". Can anybody help me i haven't learned android yet....i have to complete this project...plz help thanks...
The word "Ahimsa"(not to harm), Is one of the most powerful word during Mr.Gandhi's period. But now, It is still powerful? Fasting activities done by many protestors against black money,...