doubt about html codes

hi guys i recently created a blog for which i need some html codes. that is if one clicks on a link a list of drop downlinks must appear.
for example if one clicks on a film name some links should drop showing the song names which can be downloaded if clicked on the song name.😕
thank you

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Use this It may help you

Songs Download

Make sure your song file is stored in same directory where this html file is stored in server😀
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thanks a lot goyal. but i knew that a long back.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thanks for the reply goyal.. but the exact one i am looking is like the more drop down in google homepage at the left top.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you mean as you type in Google..a drop down list appears related to what you have

typed?

Ok in that case Ajax will help you.sorry I have not much knowledge of this technique

you can take help from this website

#-Link-Snipped-#

If further you want help then post it here i will try to help you as much as i can
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thanks goyel and i visited your site it was good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all i am searching for Readhat and LINUX coaching at Bhopal. Can Somebody advice me.😀
Dear All I have a very basic question in my mind that does in anyway power system and its analysis depend on time zones. And do time zone shifting can...
Hi Big_K, Please tell me that if I could find fresh solution to latest queries that are posted back dates on the site. Regards Vibhor Mittal
Bangalore: Infosys will hire aggressively in 2010 as the business environment rebounds and as more deals flood the marketplace. But the possible war for talent in the months ahead does...
In the traffic court a young lady was brought before the judge to answer for a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor...