Double linked list program

I give some problem of double linked list program. so please give me a program for implementation of double linked list using c++ language. The functions are insert, delete, search, & display the node. please help me😕😕😕

Replies

• pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    Refer the below post in which i have used doubly linked list as a stack. By looking into the code you should be able to write code for simple double link list.

The code has logic for insertion and deletion but not searching, but i feel you will be able to write that also.

#-Link-Snipped-#

-Pradeep

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m in 3rd year computer science engg. i m looking forward to go for summer training after this year. But could not get any right path to jump into....
hey guys....m new to d forum so sry fr ne mistakes....guys i need an innovative idea for a software....as in d concept....or what it should....my brains nt wrkin d creative...
3M launches its most comfortable cup-shaped respirator yet 3M, the diversified technology company, has introduced a new addition to its market leading range of disposable respirators. The company, a leading...
3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Some 170,000 people in the...
Respected ,Sir I can use IC 8252 instead of AT89S8252.what is difference between them ? and which photo diode and keypad use.