CrazyEngineers
  • Recently my PC started giving a weird kind of error because of some registry change.
    Whenever I double clicked on a Drive /folder , instead of the folder opening, a search window would prop up. The default command in the right click menu for these items was changed. I tried to fix the problem form the tools option in the browser, but the default wouldn't change.
    Then I resorted to a bit of googling. Initially I found a solutions or two in which the appropriate changes to the registry were stated. I tries those even that didn't help(the instructions weren't simple to follow). Then finally I came across this VBscript file :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Unzipping it, saving it on my PC and running it solved the problem!!!(that script was written by an MSVP).

If you are facing a similar error , try it out.

Disclaimer : The file causes registry changes. Any users running it on their PCs should do it on
    their own risk.

Do visit my blog (#-Link-Snipped-#) for more articles!!!!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • mahul

MemberNov 14, 2007

an easier option is to restore ur machine.........i tried it and it works excellent
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • EGYSHIMO

MemberJan 28, 2008

i faced this problem and didn't find a solution for it.. so i changed my version
    Cancel
  • MaRo

MemberJan 28, 2008

90% of Windows problems don't need reinstalling.

Thank you.
    Cancel
  • TheBugInYou

MemberFeb 5, 2008

excuse me guyz......

just down load the below link and run it......

No need to re-instal OS when ever you are under a silly attack.

Here's what you are facing...

AutoPlay (PerloVGA Virus) which attaches an autoplay option for all drives. Usually spreads through Pendrives. Dont Worry I will give you all the tools you require to make your computer safe.

#-Link-Snipped-# (Just 28 KB)

Ask me for any other doubts
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register