1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

DotZot By DTDC - Express Courier & Logistics For eCommerce In India

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Mar 13, 2013
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 13, 2013
Rank A1 - PRO
DTDC (aka Desk To Desk Courier), one of the popular courier and logistics service provider in India has launched DotZot - a specialised premium courier service for ecommerce players in India. The growth of eCommerce websites in India has been astonishing and has been growing several folds year on year. At present, the Rs. 55,000 crore market comprises of 10% e-retail business and the rest 90% comprises of travel and other services. However, the growth of e-retail is almost 4x that of the other online services.

The venture capital firms are also pouring in their money in e-Commerce portals in India. Flipkart, HomeShop18, Junglee, Jabong have already become household names. Efficient, fast and reliable logistics and courier is going to be one of the important bankbones of ecommerce players. To cash in on this opportunity DTDC has launched DotZot.

DotZot promises delivery to over 8000 pin codes and 2300 cities through its existing delivery network. The project has been under the stealth mode for over a year now and aims to solve the typical problems faced by e-retail players. Read more information about the service on their official website: https://dotzot.in/ . Posted in: #Coffee Room

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up