Dostana Review

CEans,

Did anyone among us see the movie? If yes, could you please write a brief review?

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Dostana rockkkkkkkssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new trendsetter movie in the history of indian cinema.
    A total new subject handled nicely.
    Movie till interval is fun riot , after interval its bit serious but good.
    A must watch for all youngsters.๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ๐Ÿ˜

hahaahahha...

i agree///
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    kedarjk
    Dostana rockkkkkkkssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

A total new subject handled nicely.
    Movie till interval is fun riot , after interval its bit serious but good.
    A must watch for all youngsters.๐Ÿ˜
    Are you sure???....film rocks.... ๐Ÿ˜•
    Since few of my friends felt ....quite boring
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    kedarjk
    Too ambitious, a statement! Though I have heard its a grouse comedy movie. Some double meaning humor, nothing else!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Here is Dostana review for admirers and critics.
    Dostana Sucks! It really does! | Mayur's blog

PS: I didn't like the movie at all.
  • varuntce
    varuntce
    k..Has Dostana really lived up to its hype..
  • aashima
    aashima
    Even I didn't like it much. Save for few comedy scenes, it really didn't interest me. Though Actors were good at their roles, Abhishek particularly acted pretty good but movie in all is just okay.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Dostana is an average movie,were priyanka chopra is wasted and the comic twist was similar to kal ho na hon....its a so-so movie you can watch it to kill ur time!!! dont ever think of wasting your time n money on it!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of people ask you to 'write down' the things you want to do. So why not make a list and share it with everyone? I wrote my to-do list...
CEans, With CrazyEngineers completing three years of existence and almost 25,000 members, CE plans to form CE Ambassadors Team and is inviting nominations. The primary purpose of the CE Ambassadors...
Read the announcement here: -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7908-ce-ambassadors-team-inviting-nominations.html Enter your nominations in this thread briefly explaining why YOU should be in CE Ambassadors Team.
I'm trying to model the pressures and motions in this system I'm working with. Imagine two cylindrical pistons connected to each other with some tube that allows fluid flow. Now...
Hello folks, this is Amit, a geotechnical engineer. Surface or subsurface exploration of a particular site for collecting information related to the physical properties of soil and rock is my...