Don't waste time proving your point!

Happens with me most of the times. I think the video is a great lesson for me. What about you?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Agree. Stopped trying to prove a point long back.Sometimes I forget. But the internal alarm kicks in and I get back on even keel. Brownie points can be very expensive in the long run.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What an awesome way of saying it! If we keep proving our best idea is actually 'best', we might go down without doing anything worthwhile about it.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha ha. Awesome, very laugh full ๐Ÿ˜€
    Have to keep in mind.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Haha....awesome. Completely true. Will keep in my mind next time I am in any argument.๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    great one...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    bioramani
    Sometimes I forget.
    I always forget, and by the time I realize it's already late. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I watched this video with a pair of headphones on and with the volume up. I jumped when the gator snatched him haha
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Looking at the comments, I want to see the video now!!! But No youtube here in Office!!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Quite a scary scene when the croc took him.

but this has happened with me many a times , and the fool gets all the benefits.

good video.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google and NIIT have teamed up to launch the 'Web Academy' to make the young professionals aware of Google's services, offerings and technology. The main aim of this training program...
Present education system, is not in the right path. Online learning is becoming popular that students can obtain bachelor's and master's degrees, and it also provides certificates in certain fields....
hey im new here pls help me
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Doing into my final year of a level 3 btec course in electrical engineering and I need to find a project to do for a part of the course. Please...