Don't know where to start from. . . Help me CEans

Hi everyone, am new here and also in electrical/electronics field. I hav the dis strong desire in designing electronic hardware and also networking but i rily don't kw where 2 start learn how 2 do it. . . Pls i need your help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dan - It would be bit difficult to answer your question without knowing a bit about your background. Are you an engineering student or a hobby engineer who wants to explore the world of electronic design?
  • dan202
    dan202
    I'm a new student in the field

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one suggests me a innovative project on concrete plz,its very urjent...
Hi my name is daniel and a student in electrical/electronics engineering i was browsing through google for electrical forums that where i discovered this site. . And i hope 2...
hello guy's Check this link Google Latitude Actually using this app we can able to trace the caller.Anybody have idea how this can be done in java ?
Windows uploaded a video on youtube a week back, and it tells about how the June 2011 version of Hotmail is 10x faster as compared to their prior version. Check...
The marvelous construction that's making news all over the world. Check out their video: [video=youtube;4PMuY5Kg8CE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMuY5Kg8CE[/video] - A creation by some seriously cool civil engineers.