Does Two-Handed Work Flow Improve Efficiency for CAD Professionals?

Machine Design says: Swinging a baseball bat, driving a car, typing on your computer, and thousands of other daily and mundane tasks have one thing in common: They are all easier to do when you use both hands. This truth applies to almost every job, including in the world of designers and engineers who spend most of their days working in CAD. Yet, despite the proven benefits, many of these CAD professionals continue to use a one-handed approach when it comes to design.

StackPath

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I need to replace the diode of the picture but i did not find the replacement using the "L2C5". In the Schematic diagram appeared as a Schottky diode....
What could be dark matter and what it's identity ?
Shane Parrish has this to say: As I was walking home one night, I came up with an idea that I used from the next day on, with pretty good...
I want to prepare new project work in my college.i want to create something new in automobile industry.so i want to know that what is main problem in automobile industry.
Engineer UK says this: The driver of the car stuck in front of us is getting angry. If only we’d acknowledged his subtle blend of hand-gestures and nods, done the...