Does TUV SUD gives training to Engineering Students?

Hi CEans,

TUV SUD is a German company which checks the quality of the product for almost every brand.It actually is one of the or might be the best quality check companies across the world.They check quality for all top class companies like Mercedes Benz and many other over lakhs of companies across the world,even our mobile battery contains CE symbol on it was a mark of TUV SUD but the point is does this company really gives training to students that to for a college which is not either recognised by its university itself and for not so a top college.
Some of the people named Ramesh,Nageswarao representing this company came to our college to give seminar about the company and promised us to give 100% placement in campus selections.

The offers the company provide us for Rs.6500/- is

1.Soft skills training
2.Real time projects
3.100% placements
4.If eligible certification by TUD SUV.

All this for Rs.6500/- per student.

Now the questions in my mind is

1.Does can we really believe this?
2.Does a big German company like TUV SUD really give training for a college in a village somewhere in India which does not have atleast lab facilities?
3.Is this a plan for money by some of the local people on behalf of company?

Please help me with the information you know about this company regarding Training.

Thank you,
Dileep(CEan)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone ....in these summer i just completed my training in UNIGRAPHICS NX 7.0 and SOLID EDGE..and i have draw some drawings which i will submit as my project file...
hi, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication engg. 3rd year, i want to start preparing for m.tech. I have an interest in microprocessors, microcontrollers,memory devices,etc. So what are...
Champaign, IL (Vocus) July 27, 2010 -- Wolfram Alpha LLC today announced the beta versions of Wolfram|Alpha Widgets and Widget Builder, giving anyone the power to create easily shareable interactive...
I had got an mp3 player but now it isn't working . i had just opened it & got screwed.......and don't know how to understand that... .now that has a...
Hi Friends, I want to know, how to recieve sms from gsm modem and store it in database (SQL, or other).Could anybody help me on this subject?? (Urgent)..Thank you in...