CrazyEngineers
  • I had planned to buy a 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter so that me and my friends can enjoy the best in class audio experience and I found Belkin 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter which enables us to connect 5 earphones to a single one .My question is that whether there would be a decrease in the audio quality of i use splitter? Take a look at it and suggest me any other splitter if possible?
    35mm-Headphone-Splitter-Adapter-for-iPod-iPhone-MP3_320x320 3925
    Regards,
    CSK AUTO
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Vinodhini.V

MemberOct 6, 2013

Yes of course,but the decrease of audio quality is negligible
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 6, 2013

I've used an 3.5mm audio splitter and confirm that it doesn't really affect audio quality. The splitter is just a rewiring system. I doubt you'd get noticeable difference in the audio quality with and without the splitter.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberOct 6, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    I've used an 3.5mm audio splitter and confirm that it doesn't really affect audio quality. The splitter is just a rewiring system. I doubt you'd get noticeable difference in the audio quality with and without the splitter.
    Thanks for the information. I would like to buy a new one so please suggest some companies.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 6, 2013

I don't remember the one I checked; but Belkin should be a nice one. Don't have any specific recommendations on this one.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register