Does The 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter decrease the audio quality?

I had planned to buy a 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter so that me and my friends can enjoy the best in class audio experience and I found Belkin 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter which enables us to connect 5 earphones to a single one .My question is that whether there would be a decrease in the audio quality of i use splitter? Take a look at it and suggest me any other splitter if possible?
35mm-Headphone-Splitter-Adapter-for-iPod-iPhone-MP3_320x320 3925
Regards,
CSK AUTO

Replies

• Vinodhini.V
    Vinodhini.V
    Yes of course,but the decrease of audio quality is negligible
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've used an 3.5mm audio splitter and confirm that it doesn't really affect audio quality. The splitter is just a rewiring system. I doubt you'd get noticeable difference in the audio quality with and without the splitter.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've used an 3.5mm audio splitter and confirm that it doesn't really affect audio quality. The splitter is just a rewiring system. I doubt you'd get noticeable difference in the audio quality with and without the splitter.
    Thanks for the information. I would like to buy a new one so please suggest some companies.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't remember the one I checked; but Belkin should be a nice one. Don't have any specific recommendations on this one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that day by day new technologies are evolving and old systems and methods were replaced by new technologies,methods.I want to know , how many of you are...
A few days ago i had baught an usb hub with 4 usb slots . Whenever i used my net setter in that hub it doesnt work reporting error '...
Why Wardenclyffe Tower of wireless transmission was destroyed, as far as I know Tesla’s funder GP Morgan said “without wire then where to put the meters to charge consumers” And...
Hi Guys, I was planning to make a dedicated SQL Q&A thread and I am ready to manage it. Before I do so, I wanted to see if people are...
hello everyone. i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can...