Does Siri In iPhone 4S Recognize Indian Accent?

iPhone 4S is now officially available in India starting at a price tag of about Rs. 40k. While I'm not quite sure whether you should go buy iPhone 4S; I'm more interested in knowing whether Siri - the natural voice recognition software that iPhone 4S ships with is capable of understanding the Indian accent. English is spoken with a wide variety of accents in India if you move from North India to South India. Can someone post a quick review of Siri in India?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone 4S has been launched in India and the price list is as below - 16GB: Rs. 41850 32GB: Rs. 50250 64GB: Rs. 58650 Do you think the phone is...
Hai I was completed my DCT (Diploma in Computer Technology) before 10 years. I am working in a retail organization. Now am trying to refresh my programming knowledge and to...
Here is a study guide supplied by Maxon Precision Motors, Inc. Brush up on motion control basics and learn more: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27178479/maxon-guide.pdf
A robot that generates its own power by consuming pests is under development: The rise of the energy autonomous robot | In-depth | The Engineer
I want to study mechanical engineering but I dont know which University is gonna be the best for that subject. I applied for some univerisities like ucl, kcl, qmcl, But...