CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Niharika_002 • 15 Jul, 2015

I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace marks..if possoble tell me what is the way? and what does special carryover exam means?... I m from UPTU

@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Jul, 2015
Niharika_002
I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace marks..if possoble tell me what is the way? and what does special carryover exam means?... I m from UPTU
Whether the University will deliver a new marksheet can only be confirmed from the University. I wonder if anyone on CE is familiar with this matter.

There are companies which require the candidates to have a consistent track record all through the semesters. I think your best option is to contact authorities in your college or University.
@Niharika_002 • 16 Jul, 2015
Kaustubh Katdare
Whether the University will deliver a new marksheet can only be confirmed from the University. I wonder if anyone on CE is familiar with this matter.

There are companies which require the candidates to have a consistent track record all through the semesters. I think your best option is to contact authorities in your college or University.
someone is saying if i got grace marks i am not eligible for GATE examination..... i
@Kaustubh Katdare • 16 Jul, 2015
Niharika_002
someone is saying if i got grace marks i am not eligible for GATE examination..... i
Yeah, that might be a possibility. That's why you should check with University officials if you take exam again - will you get a new marksheet that does not mention your earlier record.

I don't think GATE eligibility criteria mentions that candidates with grace marks can't appear. In fact, on this page: https://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/eligibilty_link.php (at the bottom) it mentions that all you need to do is submit the marksheet. You should be good to go.

BTW - there are companies which won't accept candidates with backlog.
@vivek dubey • 16 Dec, 2015 I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result in UPTU.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace marks..if possoble tell me what is the way? and what does special carryover exam means?... I am not able ti study about rule of UPTU releated PWG.
@Raman.15rocky • 27 Jul, 2016 Sir i have m1-17 and m3-18 marks should I pass with new grace rule
@HP27 • 09 Dec, 2016 Sir, due to some problems I failed to appear in the exam scheduled today for 7th sem students. What should I do? Will I get any grace marks?
@Deepak Tiwari • 10 Sep, 2017 My physics1marks is 20,should I pass with grace marks
@VIKAS SANGAM • 15 Jul, 2018

I got 20 marks in m2 uptu am I applicable for grace marks

19.8k views

Related Posts

@Naman Agarwal · Sep 4, 2012

What Is The Difference B/w Regulator And Stabilizer??
3.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 26, 2008

CEans, The essential part of being a Crazy Engineer is the ability to think beyond the obvious and innovating. No idea is stupid, no new thought would be laughed at....
4.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 24, 2011

Persistent Systems is one of the leading IT companies operating in India with offices located in Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Hyderabad and other cities around the world. Persistent has been hiring...
22.4k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Jan 25, 2015

Chinese electronics company Xiaomi has been in the news a lot for the past year because of the launch of devices like Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Mi3. Now it's...
4.5k views

@Avijit Swami · Jul 29, 2015

My self Avijit Mondal ,a student of E.E. 7th sem from Asansol Engineering College.Now I am going to share my internship story with CrazyEngineers.com When I was at my 6th...
5.5k views