Does Pass with Grace in UPTU result create any problem in getting job?

I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace marks..if possoble tell me what is the way? and what does special carryover exam means?... I m from UPTU

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Niharika_002
    I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace marks..if possoble tell me what is the way? and what does special carryover exam means?... I m from UPTU
    Whether the University will deliver a new marksheet can only be confirmed from the University. I wonder if anyone on CE is familiar with this matter.

There are companies which require the candidates to have a consistent track record all through the semesters. I think your best option is to contact authorities in your college or University.
  • Niharika_002
    Niharika_002
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Whether the University will deliver a new marksheet can only be confirmed from the University. I wonder if anyone on CE is familiar with this matter.

There are companies which require the candidates to have a consistent track record all through the semesters. I think your best option is to contact authorities in your college or University.
    someone is saying if i got grace marks i am not eligible for GATE examination..... i
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Niharika_002
    someone is saying if i got grace marks i am not eligible for GATE examination..... i
    Yeah, that might be a possibility. That's why you should check with University officials if you take exam again - will you get a new marksheet that does not mention your earlier record.

I don't think GATE eligibility criteria mentions that candidates with grace marks can't appear. In fact, on this page: #-Link-Snipped-# (at the bottom) it mentions that all you need to do is submit the marksheet. You should be good to go.

BTW - there are companies which won't accept candidates with backlog.
  • apna sapna
    apna sapna
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vivek dubey
    vivek dubey
    I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result in UPTU.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace marks..if possoble tell me what is the way? and what does special carryover exam means?... I am not able ti study about rule of UPTU releated PWG.
  • Raman.15rocky
    Raman.15rocky
    Sir i have m1-17 and m3-18 marks should I pass with new grace rule
  • HP27
    HP27
    Sir, due to some problems I failed to appear in the exam scheduled today for 7th sem students. What should I do? Will I get any grace marks?
  • Deepak Tiwari
    Deepak Tiwari
    My physics1marks is 20,should I pass with grace marks
  • VIKAS SANGAM
    VIKAS SANGAM

I got 20 marks in m2 uptu am I applicable for grace marks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am 2.7 years experienced in TCS and got offer from mphasis yesterday. In that offer itself they mentioned the DOJ as 3rd August and reporting time at...
At a time when self-driving cars are becoming the hottest trend, the Chinese researchers from Nankai University in Tianjin have introduced a mind-controlled car. Operated by human brain signals that...
Intex Technologies has ventured into a new territory by launching its own wearable gadget called the 'Intex iRist Smartwatch'. Unveiled by the company at the MWC Shanghai event, the iRist...
I really wonder if engineers are solving the problems are just are in the continuous process of creating new ones? Of course, the curious human mind is advancing the technology;...
Ritabrata Bhaumik (Rito) hails from Kolkata, West Bengal. Rito's mother is a home-maker and his father was an entrepreneur. He had setup a factory of manufacturing printing inks in Kolkata....