Does pass out really effect the campus placement??

Sir, 

I m an E&TC email engineer.. pass out 2016.Now I m joining predac course for prepation of CDAC (dec 2018).. My academic is also good..I had aggregate of 69...But  I have no any experience of job.Does pass out 2016 really effect the campus placement??What r the benefits of CDAC score card at time of placement??Which is the best   CDAC centre as per teaching at pune?? ..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plz provide me major project ideas for mech. Engg. I am in final yr. I have my other exams so I just want to complete this project any how. Plz...
I am a Fresher Mechanical Engineer Graduated in 2018, looking to do a Professional job oriented course. I am interested in both Piping design and HVAC design.Give your opinion considering...
I am studying in final year of computer engineering. So, I want to know which courses I should do after this yr for better job.
Hello Sir, I am currently in last year of  B-Tech course in computer science branch. I always want to be in astrophysics field. Because of different field I do not...
I m not getting my offer letter from accenture  and it has been 3 months since I uploaded all my documents for verification. I have sent multiple emails to company...