Does Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee deserva Bharat Ratna?

Mr Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the former Prime minister of India known for his fierce poems and the only non-Congress prime minister to last a five-year term .
He was and even now respected even by the leaders of opposition.He was responsible for making India Nuclear . He grieved that - even after 50 years of Independence we are unable to march along with countries of Asia. He favored development . He is the only Prime Minister who fought and won elections from four different States of India.He is unwell now, as His vocal chord with which he made India awake has been removed,but his thoughts are still alive

................................. Does He deserve ,the most coveted award 'Bharat Ratna'?

Replies

• RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA

..................[โ€‹IMG]
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    According to me, Yes he deserves Bharat Ratna. He was the prime minister of India for three non-consecutive terms. In this ruling period, there was nuclear test, kargil war, Lahore summit, Airlines hijack.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Yes;He is a strong man and has righteousness as many times he had apologized for the party's action by accepting their mistake.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    He probably not going to receive this honor but ....
    If India is getting respect by the world then there is only one person from the politics and he is Atal Bihari Vajpayi.
    *Is there any other name from politics?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    For me, he was and is never a candidate of Bharat Ratna.

Infect, none of the politician (with the exception of Sir APJ Kalam, He got BR in the field of science not in the field of politics) can be a candidate of Bharat Ratna.

-CB
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    #-Link-Snipped-# Why ? Great and ideal politicians with great love for politics and passion who is a role model for the other politicians and (Master Of Arts) degree in Political Science and never had corruption charges in his career,should be awarded.No politician has a comparable profile and personality till date.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Mr. Vajpayi is probably only person who is holding graduation in Hindi, Sanskrit, and English with distinction.
    He is also first person who delivered speed in Hindi *in UN general assembly. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    He had guts and faith in himself and boldness in his words.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    RISHABH LALA
    #-Link-Snipped-# Why ? Great and ideal politicians with great love for politics and passion who is a role model for the other politicians and (Master Of Arts) degree in Political Science and never had corruption charges in his career,should be awarded.No politician has a comparable profile and personality till date.
    If I will get 4-5 MA degree will I be a candidate for Bharat Ratna?
    May be he was not involved in corruption, but he didn't stopped others as well.

What is the difference between him and current PM, both have excellent credentials in degrees (May be current PM has slightly better ones); both doesn't have any corruption charges, both completed many years as PM. So, do you think our current PM should also get the Bharat Ratna?

-CB
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    He is also first person who delivered speed in Hindi UN general assembly. ๐Ÿ˜€
    What is the use of it? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    aarthivg
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    well,which language made you proud if he used ??
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    ianoop
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    well,which language made you proud if he used ??
    I don't feel, there is a difference in the language. Its just a communication medium. What ever he spoke, It should be understood by others.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    What politicians are known for is their Encouraging voice and command over politics . He is the most loved prime minister of India till date . He fueled Indian economy and set the intuitional bar(trend) for quality qualification for the post of Prime Minister.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    He is one of the highly honored person in politics but if we are giving Bharat Ratna award to him then there are many equal personalities in other field too. so it'll increase contravene only.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    aarthivg
    Chinese President never use English language in order to establish Chinese supremacy.
    He used Hindi language in order to give boost to Hindi language and as a part of nation's pride Hindi .
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    RISHABH LALA
    Chinese President never use English language in order to establish Chinese supremacy.
    He used Hindi language in order to give boost to Hindi language and as a part of nation's pride Hindi .
    It is not a nation's pride. Its just a political tactic. Even rajapaksa - Google Search spoke in Tamil in the parliament of srilanka after the war with Tamil-an. If we really gives so much respect for tamil-ans means, he should not gone for a war. He could have find an alternative.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    So, what could be a proper conclusion?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    RISHABH LALA
    So, what could be a proper conclusion?
    For what?
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    aarthivg
    For what?

Does Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee deserve 'Bharat Ratna'?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/...stems-slideshow/kolkata-photo-1339065762.html
how e1 and e2 lag behind flux by 90 how applied voltage and induced emf equal in secondary of transformer and differ in primary winding where single phase transformers generally...
Hello Friends I am planning to build a real estate website with features agent Sign Up, Free and Premium Listing Please suggest me if you know the best Currently I...
For game lover's, This is going to be an interesting debate.๐Ÿ˜€ "Sony has bought cloud gaming company GaiKai (GaiKai is a cloud-based service used for accessing more than 40 popular...
CEans, The observers might have noticed that we've enabled Google Search Engine on CrazyEngineers. Google's incredibly good at indexing web's content. Integrating Google search engine has its own advantages and...