Does Google conduct off-campus recruitment drives?

whether Google recruits students on off campus
if recruits can anyone tel the details

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    naresh cse
    whether Google recruits students on off campus
    if recruits can anyone tel the details
    To the best of my knowledge; Google does not often conduct off-campus drives. At least, I haven't heard about Google off-campus recruitment drives. Most of the off-campus drives are for the lateral (experienced) hires.
  • ultimatechange
    ultimatechange
    Yes google conducts but the profile varies, like recently google conducted off-campus drive across 6 cities on 21-22July, 2012

You can check yourself the details: Walk In Google India on 21st and 22nd July Any Graduate, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune Placement For Us - Everything for a Job Seeker Placement For Us
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the information. But what I see is that they aren't conducting the off-campus for engineering positions. Rather, they're calling for graduates from any stream to handle their adwards.

Google mostly does adwards related jobs in India which I believe is more or less a clerical job; that requires no engineering talent. Those who're attending the event - please read and understand the job profile. Don't fall for the 'Google' brand.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN ANYONE HELP ME BY SUGGESTING A TOPIC FOR MY FINAL YEAR MAJOR PROJECT????? THE TOPIC CAN BE FROM EITHER INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING OR PRODUCTION ENGINEERING??//
I'm reading physics and in the sound properties, I found one thing called "e8m/s", m/s = metre (or meter) per second 😀 but what is the "e8" ? During a...
can any one post the source for written test nd some quns for technical interview for Computer Science Department....plz...
Just going through the ideas for project on environment, I came across the 'Solar Bottle Bulb'.😒 I just needs a plastic bottle, water and bleach to lighten our rooms for...
IRCTC is arguably the biggest ecommerce website in India. Most of the train travelers prefer to book their tickets online via IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) website. But...