Does Forign Language Add Value To Resume?

Yes, knowing a foreign language helps in life. However, does it really add value to your overall profile and career?

I wish to hear real life stories of CEans who know at least 1 foreign language, mentioned it in their resume and obtained the benefits.

Come forward and share your story.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I also want to know about it. Can anyone tell me about how Japanese language in particular added to your career?

I also want to know about other languages. Eager to know your stories. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have no personal experience. But I think this largely depends on the field you are opting for. If the work relates to some kind of international exchange (of data or resources), they will give preference to the technical person with the knowledge of the particular foreign language.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am newbie to this forum and found this one very informative . This is Jeffrey Ross and i am very excited to take part on different discussion...
India's Prime Minister has invited Pakistan's PM to watch the world cup semi-final cricket match between the two countries. Do you think it is a good move by Manmohan Singh...
Hi! engineers i want to ask something... I have a project to make search more efficient and as all of you are computer users so i want to ask u...
Mozilla today launched Firefox 4 for mobile devices and it's currently available for the Android powered mobile phones. Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 for Android, Allowing Users to Take the Power...
Take a break from your busy schedule and take a look at this Largest Indoor Photograph Ever Taken - it's whooping 40GP in size and you can see the minute...