Does Facebook really ends on March 15th, 2012?

See this.

fb

What do you think? Does facebook really ends on March 15th, 2012?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which newspaper is that?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Don't know, I just got this through Email. I don't know whether it is a true or false. I've posted here to know the right information from our CEans and to clear the news.

Now I got a doubt and a google search gave me this -
    The claims are untrue. Facebook will certainly not shut down in March 2012. The false rumours are derived from a fictional "news" story published on the "Weekly World News" website, a publication known for churning out utterly fanciful tales disguised as news items.
    I don't know how this type of rumors come.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    FB isn't shutting down anytime in future. I however think it will slow down a bit. I already hear lot of people getting bored of Facebook. Looking at friend's photo albums is, in my opinion, quite boring.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yeah facebook is bit boring. Sharing same messages, same wall posts, same photos and all. It is working like just picasa these days.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yeah, I knew it I'm not really missing anything. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most people call me Madhav. I became an Electrical & Electronics Engineer at some point. Then I became a hardware design engineer at *BEEP*. For the last two years, I...
can anyone help me out to know about the advanced facts devices
Samsung Galaxy S Advance is the latest addition to the super popular Galaxy series phones by the Korean smartphone maker. The phone will be released gradually in CIS, Europe, Africa,...
I want my paper to be published in international journal. my project is on MOBILE AD HOC NETWORK. if you do have any knowledge of ad hoc networks, please reply...
Hi, as part of my final year project at university i need to come up with an activity/demonstration to show how hydrogen fuel cells work to 14-17 year olds. Does...