Does drinking your own urine help cure diseases?

I have been watching a lot of debates going on the television regarding this topic. Lots of people have actually benefited from this treatment from various diseases like cancer, respiratory diseases, etc. What do you think about this? Has any of you tested it before?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are several references to healing powers of human urine. I'm not sure if it really works; but I'd rather rely on meditation and living stress-free, happy life. The key to healthy life, I think is to eat less (quality veggie food!) and work like a dog (on the things you love & enjoy doing).
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    ugh!!!!!
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Having no idea in this.
    Former Prime minister Morarji Desai is the practitioner of Urine theropy. He passed away at the age of 99.

PS: In my school day my PT Master told us to sprinkle the urine in the wounded area. Which act like a disinfectant.

Refer this: Urine Therapy
  • Satyendra maurya
    Satyendra maurya
    i don't think so...........
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    KSS manian
    Having no idea in this.
    Former Prime minister Morarji Desai is the practitioner of Urine theropy. He passed away at the age of 99.

PS: In my school day my PT Master told us to sprinkle the urine in the wounded area. Which act like a disinfectant.

Refer this: Urine Therapy
    This was infact a very much debated topic on Television Debate Shows. Many claim the good effects of this method.

It would be great to see anyone with experience here who has actually been implementing this technique.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Anoop Mathew
    I have been watching a lot of debates going on the television regarding this topic. Lots of people have actually benefited from this treatment from various diseases like cancer, respiratory diseases, etc. What do you think about this? Has any of you tested it before?
    hi friend the time of ayurvadic cure is not so older or i can say that it is used till now and drinking own urine is a treatment in ayurveda and i don't think it is like to drink it directly there should be a procedure to doing this and it will be able to cure the dieases its a medicine and it not limited to your own urine.for eg. the urine of cow has a great place in it and i also lisen that the urine of ship(bhed) is used to cure guthia bawav(sorry i don't know the english word for it).
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't really know weather human urine is treated as medicine but above verified sources and *Bear Grills😨 advocate that 1st urine in morning is completely harmless.
    Some of here may thing it is disgusting but when it comes to life you even start doing yoga.Also, most of Ayurvedic medicines are rectified with cow urine.

Leave all these your daily sugar usesAre animal ingredients included in white sugar? | PETA Nobody bats an eye for that.
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    give it a try.youll save water and money on hard-drinks 😁
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    Exactly what kind of diseases are we talking about hear ????
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Not sure about the drinking urine thing, but I have read that urine can drastically slow down the spreading of poison from certain snakes, scorpions and jellyfish.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This discussion reminded me of an episode from the T.V. series - F.R.I.E.N.D.S
    where Monica is stung by a jellyfish. In this episode, Joey remembered seeing a documentary that advised urinating on the sting to ease the pain.
    Monica agreed to try the treatment and it worked.

Curious that I was, I googled it up and found that in real world, treating a jellyfish sting by urinating on it may actually cause someone in Monica's situation even more pain, rather than relief. Urine can actually aggravate the jellyfish's stingers into releasing more venom. 😲

PS: Anyway, has anyone heard or read about people who drink their own urine to live for more than 100 years of age?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Ankita Katdare
    PS: Anyway, has anyone heard or read about people who drink their own urine to live for more than 100 years of age?
    I am satisfied with 60-70 years 👀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any body has any idea about the best green engineering firms across the world? If an engineering graduate is interested in R&D or production projects related to green engineering, which...
Do you think every startup must have an exit strategy - which mostly is acquisition by a bigger player interested in the domain or going for an IPO? That's how...
For various, sometimes unavoidable reasons, a lot of us end up in the wrong profession - aka the profession we do not enjoy. A lot of people refuse to acknowledge...
High Performance Computing Service Team of the University of Cambridge has unveiled the Wilkes supercomputer that has managed to secure the second place in the “Green 500” supercomputer rating system...
NASA has started testing a modified version of its existing pumpkin-orange Advanced Crew Escape System at the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory near the agency's Johnson Space Center in Houston. NASA had...