Does anyone know a good stock market?

Hi, I have been trading in the stock market for some period but I don’t feel that I have been able to make the sort of profits that could be described as good. I want to learn more about investing in the stock market and particularly the Peru stock market. I think that it’s a good stock market but I have to make myself clear about the ways of going into it and making a stand there. Any views are welcome. Thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just love your innovative way of spamming.

First someone posts a problem and after few days, someone from your gang posts a reply.

Unfortunately, we've had enough of you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, It takes me great pleasure in announcing that Sugih Jamin, Chairman, CTO and co-founder of Zattoo, world's first commercial IPTV has agreed to have a small talk with...
I'm a 4th year student in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, option of Telecommmunication. I'm really need a good idea for my final year project. Please if you have any idea...
Hie.... i need some study material regarding "fault detection using wavelets-theoretical aspects"... pls giv me d material r any links if u can.. waiting 4 ur rply.....
any body knows how the load balancing can be performed in distributed environment by RMI technology:sshhh::sshhh:
Hi All, I m B.Tech in CS [Text to be kept private removed ] I want to do something gr8 but here m not getting enough opportunities.I m planning to...