Do You Want To Visit Israel?

CEans, I was recently invited to visit Israel - the country that's always in the news for conflicts. The purpose of our trip was to explore the other side of the country and trust me, I never thought that this small country has so much to offer. I along with 4 other international bloggers had a 'Once In A Lifetime' experience and were amazed by this country. Those who've been following the blog updates, tweets and our opinions, (they're not over, yet!); I wish to know whether our trip has made you want to visit Israel?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Persistent Systems is one of the leading IT companies operating in India with offices located in Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Hyderabad and other cities around the world. Persistent has been hiring...
Power Cannot Be Expressed Unless MisusedI believe the statement speaks for itself. We have seen multiple examples in past where people in power have done more harm than good. What...
Ask a wanna-be entrepreneur about the ethics that he/she will follow in her business and you get blank faces. Is Business with ethics a far-fetched dream? Is it impossible or...
plz tell me wwhether having 9 ptr is not gud fr the job interview??and also dat the marks are not stable dey keep on fluctuating btw 8 ptr and 9...
can we use a light sensor diode to produce electricity from light? 😉 😁