Do you want to share your plan about Christmas?

Christmas is upcoming, the festival atmosphere is everywhere. But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals. How about you? Do you have any plan to spend your Christmas?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well, Nothing Special for this Christmas, As there are lot of pending works. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    A hard working man!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vivien.hugo
    Christmas is upcoming, the festival atmosphere is everywhere. But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals. How about you? Do you have any plan to spend your Christmas?
    You don't like festivals? ๐Ÿ˜จ Hmm!

I'm planning to take an official break this Christmas. Haven't had it in several weeks. Been working like a dog โ˜• even on weekends.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The youngest in the house is 65 years old. All days are alike.
    The oldest is slightly demented and wishes all she meets happy diwali in the morning and happy new year in the evening. For her everyday is two festivals. (The SAME two festivals).

All in all an uneventful procession of days.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Bioramani: 84 is the record ๐Ÿ‘.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Vivien.hugo
    But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals.
    Why is that so?
    Celebrate life Dude! ๐Ÿ˜€

I plan to bake my first cake! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar presents Chakravyuh 2011 as its technical fest. Events: Robotics Presentations Gamer Zone Design and Build Code and Simulation Circuitzzz Reverberation Quizzvana Science Exhibition...
Hi friends, i am finding a topic for my theases work at M Tech level. so if u have any topic please suggest me.
check this link for the list of candidates who have been called : https://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf congrats to those who have cleared it! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜
One of the most fundamental characteristics of human skin is Touch and Sensation! Science&technology has once again proved that it can, to some extent, imitate nature! An electronic skin has...
I received this Message from Fellow CEan, "Hi, I am in computer engineering and i am doing RFID based attendance system and i hav no idea abt micro controller can...