CrazyEngineers
  • Now that we have announced trending tags and subscription facility for tags/topics on CrazyEngineers, I was wondering if all of you would like to have the [HASHTAG]#tags[/HASHTAG] facility. It works just the same way as twitter, allowing you to add tags.

• We have an option to display # sign in front of the tagged topic. For example: [HASHTAG]#Android[/HASHTAG] - and create a link to all the topics tagged with android.
    • We may remove the # sign from the tagged topic and also de-link it; but add the tag at the bottom of the discussion.
    Do let us know your opinion through the poll and comments.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorApr 21, 2014

I am up for adding tags without the "#" sign and the tags should appear at the bottom of the discussions.

Having too many # signs in the paragraph makes it difficult to read for normal readers. I find twitter repulsive for the same reason. Especially when people use tags such as (# thisdaycouldntgetbetter)
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 21, 2014

Well, 'too many' will need to be avoided. We can plan on rolling out the feature only to seasoned CEans; who know what's spamming and what's not 😉
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register