Do you want "DEFCON" in India?

DEFCON is an annual event which takes place in Las Vegas around last week of July or first week of August. It is a paradise for hackers, security experts, tech junkies who have the ultimate opportunity to learn, speak, present and meet people from all over the globe. For the fact that there is a considerable manpower in India dedicated towards this topic, most of them cannot afford to attend the conference due to costing issues/and visa of course. People attending the original DEFCON are hackers, Feds, corporate giants, professors, professionals, students and many more interested ones from all types of background. Currently it is ongoing in Vegas and it sucks for not being able to attend it.
So I was wondering if we could try to hold up similar event in India which can be compared against DEFCON. Well it is a huge step to take so first I wanted to take your opinion if you were willing to attend such event if organised in India on an annual basis. Details later but first I want some opinions on it.

Are you willing to attend such conferences?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Why the hell not?! Comic Con India started 2-3 years ago only, if I remember and I missed it this year (Damn you, roommate 😡) A lot of crowd gathers there. Anyways, I am sure there would be a lot of crowd if this event is organized in India.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am sure Engineers today are damn ready in building up their own profiles and attending a great event is massively a boost to their resume and also the idea sharing in those events are not to be undertamed in any manners

I am sure it will hit roof top levels if proper advertisement is provided to these events

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My teacher was telling sustainable development is development Where I get to enjoy the privileges my parents did in addition to the comfort of the current day technology Is this...
Multi Modal locomotion is the ability of one to move in multiple modes much similar to how a human can walk or swim. EPFL has come up with a robotic...
Well the new improvement here is really pleasant makes the whole art of reading the subtitles more interesting for newbs Well here are a few pics of the newer wiki...
I have come around a number of companies with different principles and work models. Some of them are obsessed more towards customers and some towards employees. Some arguments that they...
Well syringes deliver the medicine directly into the blood stream that was the first revolution in the field of medicine But The ill effect is that healthy cells where mistook...