Do you Vue?

Want to hear from CEans who've worked on JS frameworks and have tried Vue. I'm pretty new to JS and learnign Vue these days.

What do our fellow CEans who've used other frameworks think about Vue? I think it's pretty bad-ass. What say?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we don't have any Vue folks? If you haven't checked Vue, do give it a go. It's awesome and you'll surely be impressed.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Pretty sleek with 20Kb and faster than Angular.
    Damn rating on Github 4x than Angular 😲
    Having worked one several JS libs, I think, it's now the minimal setup and fast at runtime.
    When I got hand dirty on Angular2 and giving session to devs worked on JQuery and Kendo UI. Their ultimate reaction was pretty confused with the whole new language of TypeScript and complexity of setup.
    So, I guess easy adaptability with speed the key.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I'm super new to JS and I come from the backend development world. I picked up VUE because a lot of developers said pretty good words about it and I thought I'd start with Vue. Even with no experience with JS, I found Vue quite easy to start working on and while I'm still at a beginner level; I think I should be able to get going soon.

Reactivity is mind blowingly simple and they seem to have learned from the 'mistakes' of the other frameworks. Maybe Vue is here to stay for a few years.
  • Queen Jey
    Queen Jey
    Can you guys help me with this? Visual basic. Im using visual basic 6.0

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese tech-giant Vivo, known for its great camera specification smartphones, has recently unveiled a new device dubbed Y79 for its home market. The variant in the Y-series of smartphones...
As conscientious human beings, we have all often wondered (at least at some point of time) in our lives, does what we really do day-in and day-out make a difference...
OnePlus is known to have some really innovative launch events for its smartphones. India has been one of its primary markets and it knows how to build up hype. Last...
Tech-giant Apple ventured into the market of full screen display smartphones with its recent launch of iPhone X. This smartphone comes with a 5.8 inch OLED display covering the whole...
Diesel cars have recently become subject to considerable negative publicity thanks to the amount of toxic emissions they produce. Some governments are planning to discourage their use or even ban...