Do you Vote?

I was surfing internet yesterday when I came across the popular site, JaagoRe. Well I really think the guys have done and are doing a great job. They make the process of voter registration all the way easy for you just to make sure that more and more people participate in the voting process.
Asking just out of curiosity, how many CEans vote?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I WAS supposed to vote for the recent general elections last year in Malaysia, but I forgot to register in time.. ๐Ÿ˜”

Have to wait 4-5 more years now *sigh* I wish the candidates have some sort of engineering backgrounds. At least they'll have some common sense in them.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    yes i do vote in whatever elections taking place,i find voting really fun but i vote after studying the candidate unfortunately my candidate never wins,anyhow i never let my vote go waste!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I still have the ink mark on my index finger and it has been more than a month.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Unfortunately, I didnt get my voter ID in time, so I cant vote in the recent elections. I've to wait for the next. But I'm sure i'll vote then. I wont waste my right.
  • aashima
    aashima
    silverscorpion
    Unfortunately, I didnt get my voter ID in time, so I cant vote in the recent elections. I've to wait for the next. But I'm sure i'll vote then. I wont waste my right.
    Thats what the site says. Its a myth that Voter ID card is essential to vote!! Even I didn't know that.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yes, if your name is on the Voter's List provided by the local office of EC then you can cast your vote. If you don't have a Voter ID then you can use your passport, driving license, ration card, etc to cast vote and apply for a Voter ID.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    More importantly your name should be figured in voters list,during the elctions you can contact any local politians office and get enrolled or else periodic survey are carried out to enter/remove voters name,its enough to cast your vote!!!

PS: I once tried multiple voting,but the local police were to strict
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    wow, I didnt know that. Voting without voter ID, I couldn't think of it. So I've wasted my first opportunity.. pity..๐Ÿ˜”
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Dont worry lok-sabha elections are nearby....just ensure your name is enrolled
  • charumathi
    charumathi
    i havent voted even once...because im kid..but i got voter Id....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    thats nice,I have 5nos voter id card how i got it dont ask!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜› Dear friends, give me some idea about both gear shifting and clutch movement in two wheelers using hands ๐Ÿ˜•
Hi, i am working on scheduling of threds...i am having a thread library different from pthreads. I wanted to switch b/w the threads. Its possible for me to switch, if...
CEans, Its official now. Wipro & MegaSoft are two more companies to be banned by World Bank along with Satyam. Both Wipro and MegaSoft are now not eligible to received...
Well,man requires air,water and food to live,i was wondering with global warming and other factor which one of our need can be eliminated or replaced completely,i think food can be...
hi guys,I am developin an instruments which accepts high voltage as its input,but when I am trying to reduce the voltage using a voltage divider with increse in voltage i...