Do You Use 'What's new?' feature of CrazyEngineers?

CEans,

The 'What's New?' sub-menu under 'Community' lets you view the latest posts made on CE since your last visit. I wish to know how many of you use it frequently?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    +1๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

The 'What's New?' sub-menu under 'Community' lets you view the latest posts made on CE since your last visit. I wish to know how many of you use it frequently?
    I am using "What's New" at every 10 Minutes while surfing CE. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    +1๐Ÿ˜€
    Use it frequently? Like I use it every 2 minutes ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Right now am using it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bioramani
    Right now am using it.
    Like Ramani Sir, I come to know about this thread from "Whats New" Button only. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    godfather
    Like Ramani Sir, I come to know about this thread from "Whats New" Button only. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    +1๐Ÿ‘
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I use it all the time.. It's how I know what has happened here since the last time I logged in..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Sometimes I use 'What's New' and for sometimes I use 'Recent-Activity' ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I want to calculate voltage drop in the cables used for lighting (industrial) purpose. Please let me know if there is any formula available to calculate the Voltage...
Dholera SIR project seems to be one of the most ambitious projects coming up in Gujarat. The goal is to develop a mega manufacturing and trading hub as a 'Special...
I would like to introduce myself as a faculty member in ECE Department of an Prestigious Institution. My area of Interest are VLSI and Embedded systems. By joining CrazyEngineers, i...
WHAT DOES MEAN 'LEAB VALUE' IN HARDNESS TESTING MACHINE?
hi.... i have a condition where to design a valve with only the input parameters of p1=69.64bar(a)& t1=545c. The valve flow coefficient is not known and so the outlet pressure...