Do you think really Monday's are really Jinxed ??

Since School Days, I never liked Monday, as I have to go to school after Sunday ๐Ÿ˜
With my job love for Monday almost vanished... ๐Ÿ˜

Today, I was reading a article about the MONDAY"S. Almost in the entire world Monday is not a day that is looked after. Specially in Share Market Monday's are mostly bad days.

The worst two days of Share market history (Globally and in US) are known as black Monday.

Do you think that Monday's are really Jinxed ?

-CB

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ask any person working on his/her own OR for a startup. These guys will totally love Mondays. After a dormant Sunday, when work doesn't get done - people don't pick up calls, traffic is low, emails aren't read etc.. Monday brings hope and rekindles fire to work.

I definitely look forward to Mondays. ๐Ÿ˜

PS: Almost every friend I know, who works for a company that doesn't let her/him do the work they love hates Mondays. โ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For me, Monday is always a great start because I can explore and plan for new things. But, in general, Monday is one of the most hated days of the week. I think most of the work happens only on Tuesday - Wednesday and Thursday in a most organisations.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I've started liking Monday Morning from the last 2 months and that's because I started loving my job. Now Monday Morning is a Great Start for me ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm planning to do projects in inverters, so i want to clearly understand multilevel inverters and its advantages over ordinary conventional inverters.
Hi, I need a little help over here. I'm new to this site and I've no idea where to find study material. Anyone have "Notes" for this subject? I badly...
Reading about engineers who revolutionized the tech-industry is always a good way to start the week for a CEan. ๐Ÿ‘ An early engineer at Intel - Victor Poor was one...
Dere were none b4 me nd dere will none after me so dats makez me 1 nd only!!๐Ÿ˜€
share the technical and non technical applications for this topic.๐Ÿ˜€