Do you think BIG K answers when you call his name for first time?

Hello Big K,

this thread is dedicated for the response time from you. I thought this is the only way to get attentionπŸ˜’

P.S I take no responsibility if you get banned! 😁

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Earlier his response time was less then a minute.

Now with the growing number of posts, its not possible for a human being to reply to all required posts within the same time frame. So there are teams of mods and some senior members who are helping him out.

😁 Biggi spare me if I said more then I should 😁 this is appraisal time.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Holy Kaw!

I'll tell you a secret. Admin's job is to watch people while tossing grapes and catching them in mouth.
  • gohm
    gohm
    You need to learn the special way of pronouncing his name when you call. If you accent the right syllable and use the right tone (helps to position your hands a certain way around the mouth/nose area) then he is obligated to respond immediately.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you Gohm, for the useful information.
  • Differential
    Differential
    He has always responded me in less than 1 minute. You rock on buddy! πŸ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It is good we have some critics on board CE. Without them everyone even Biggie would lax in his/her job. As far as Biggie's response time is concerned, I can not comment, as, I have never judged him in anyway.
    Would like to know your views Durga.
  • rishna
    rishna
    i take the liberty to say this.πŸ˜€
    For the first time he will definitly respond, atleast to find out how did one 'come to know about CE' πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Biggie answers within Minute for me but sometime it takes more than 1 hour. πŸ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    bad !! i read the question wrongly.
    i thought to ask his name , not his help.
    BTW when we were in shout box one day some one asked biggies name he said its Big_K he asked the original name biggie responded what my name is going to do here πŸ˜€

he responded to me very quickly many times when i made a message to him regarding the spammers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What is this question about? My response time in CE Conference? If yes, what about my first name and how is it relevant?

I think the question needs to be clearer. What is the purpose of this thread?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Well I never tried to call him by his name. If ever will do, will notice and vote here.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I can't pronounce "Kaustubh", forgive my poor english 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    I didn't understand the point either. Also, he has always been timely with a response to any question I have had. Besides, not like he is an emergency response operator! That was why I posted a light-hearted answer previously. =)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The response time depends on a number of factors. Do you expect him to remain glued to the computer screen 24x7 to answer queries. It is not possible. Some may argue that he was online at that time but didn't answer. But, many times or most of the times people go away from the computer leaving it open.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Never mind biggie is like a my teacher infact like my best teacher whenever i aske him some thin sourly he will reply it with good answer offcourse on same movement if it is on cechat and message then as he login.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hello everyone,

i request everyone to ignore my previous post in this thread.
    i read the question wrong and wrote something bad .
    So guys please ignore it.

Mods: please delete it if possible.

😎
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The response time what I was asking was when you call out BIG K and of course its in conference hence this thread is in chit chat section. If it was something more serious I would PMed him😁 and I do get response for my mails and serious stuff and PMs I agree.

I know I know all the above explaination fro The BIG K being busy, so I was a little quite all this while, but as for my observation I rarely /seldomly got a response from him in CEConference.
    I have noticed him welcoming NEwbies which i agree is absolute neccessity , but yup Bigiie you could as well say on a "yup I am here" when ever you look on.

P.S: Xero was looking for you not me!πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    As a mod I can say that since CE conference is only on the main page and at the bottom, while working on the site and reading/responding to posts you will not have access to it. WHenever I go back to the main page, I do check the CE conference and I am sure most others do too. Many times nothing much is going on in CEC. This would explain I think why you may not get a response immediately as most members do not "hang out" in CEC only. Please take no offense if you do not get a response. Many times I don't from other members when I say hello in CEC, no big deal. Of course anything that does need a response should be better sent in an e-mail or PM.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    thanks Gohm!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice answer Gohm. People usually don't check CEC and sometimes just completely miss it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm!

CE Conference is meant for casual discussion and anything that needs a rapid response should be mailed, PM'ed, Or Sent through Yahoo IM - crazy.engineers[at] yahoo dot com.

About Xero - If he needs anything; he could simply simply call me or show up at CE Headquarters πŸ˜‰
  • suyash
    suyash
    Oh yes, he does !! 😎

But e sure seems to have become a busy man these days, what all with all these CE activities ...
    btw, what was that blog post about "privacy gayi tel lene" ?? 😁
    please explain Big K πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suyash
    Oh yes, he does !! 😎

But e sure seems to have become a busy man these days, what all with all these CE activities ...
    btw, what was that blog post about "privacy gayi tel lene" ?? 😁
    please explain Big K πŸ˜€
    Hmm. I'm not always available in CE Conference. But whenever I am; I answer within 1 minute πŸ˜‰

[PS: Gohm tried it. My response time was less than 1 minute! ]

The blog post needs to be discussed on the blog; not here πŸ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well to me he responds after 24 hours!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sauravgoswami
    well to me he responds after 24 hours!!!
    Ha ha , out of poll options 😁 So you voted for which option out of three. πŸ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    None of the options are eleigible,if there had been a "cant say" option it would have been usefull

shalini_goel14
    Ha ha , out of poll options 😁 So you voted for which option out of three. πŸ˜‰
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    yes Big K had respondend me very first time when I joined CE forum...
    he does...😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to create a email alerter that will alert[It means that it should play some sound selected by me] me whenever I am receive a new mail...I want to...
On my computer, I have a folder which contains many files. I want all these file names to be listed in an spreadsheet. How do I do that? DOes windows...
Just came across this hilarious Dilbert joke that makes fun of the company policies. Check it out -
I have bugzilla installed in my system, but no idea how to get the url. I have no clue what is to be done next. Please help me.
Official Website: ||Anaadyanta '09|| Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology A Sanskrit word meaning neither the beginning nor the end... is also an epithet for Lord Shiva. The institution hosts its...