Do you still hate windows phone?

Do you all hate Windows Phone?
Then read at this link

#-Link-Snipped-#

Don't forget to write your comments below.

Replies

• Aniket Shende
    Aniket Shende
    Yes I do
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    Aniket Shende
    Yes I do
    ohh but why?
  • Aniket Shende
    Aniket Shende
    Most of the time.... almost all the time can't share files easily not even via Bluetooth. Every time you have to purchase app. Apps starts consuming data the moment you turn on ur data connection.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    I'v been the Microsoft Lumia fan since i brought My Lumia 520 about 2.5 years back. & its still running flawless ( though feels a bit slow now-a-days due to 512 MB RAM & frequent apps updates ) . All the necessary apps & services are available are there @ windows stores. There's been many updates since its inception.

P.S. Not thinking to switch over any other OS in near future, though model can be upgraded ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    Vikram S Bargah
    I'v been the Microsoft Lumia fan since i brought My Lumia 520 about 2.5 years back. & its still running flawless ( though feels a bit slow now-a-days due to 512 MB RAM & frequent apps updates ) . All the necessary apps & services are available are there @ windows stores. There's been many updates since its inception.

P.S. Not thinking to switch over any other OS in near future, though model can be upgraded ๐Ÿ˜€

Same Here, we have 7+ lumia phones in my family, and we all love it. 530, 525, 520, 535, 640xl, 730 ........ amazing device.
    Sync and cloud system is the best with Lumia, if u r regular user of Mails, OneDrive want to keep ur pics safe. then Lumia can be great even if u have 512MB Ram.
    It can be trace via SMS.
    and rest u can read on above link.
    Lumia rocks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3D bio-printing has the power to have a transformational effect on society, especially now as the latest advances point at creating actual human body organs! Yes. A team of researchers...
Has anyone here tried embedding a google form on a web page? You will find that it is inside an iframe. Is there a way that we can make the...
Have you ever wondered about the underlying mechanism of a sewing machine. Most Indian homes have one at their home. Your ma or grandma also know how to quickly stitch...
anybody can have any idea pls share to me \\\\\
I know it sounds silly .... but for obvious reasons i would like to know how do i like someone's post or thread?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•....I seriously need to appreciate many pals...