Do you revise the subjects before the examination?

I was wondering how many CEans revise all subjects before going to the final examination theory paper?

Do give reasons for your answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    I was wondering how many CEans revise all subjects before going to the final examination theory paper?

Do give reasons for your answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    As far as I remember, I never had the time to 'revise'. I could never complete the 'first reading' itself before the exam ๐Ÿ˜› .
  • Reya
    Reya
    I wont revise!! I will just note down the topics alone before going to examination hall ๐Ÿ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    The_Big_K
    As far as I remember, I never had the time to 'revise'. I could never complete the 'first reading' itself before the exam ๐Ÿ˜› .
    I too don't complete the syllabus enough to start revising ๐Ÿ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    lol i study only before exams so my revision is my first study ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah like the other CEans i can hardly finish the first reading itself. that too if its a theory i'll keep studying the third or fourth unit (out of 5) at 9.45. (the exams will commence at 10) ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    LOL I cannot remember anything. Actually I invent answers at the time of giving actual theory paper. I never revise before exam. ๐Ÿ˜› :razz:
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Well, if tomorrow there's an exam, usually, I would go to my friends' rooms in the hostel and inquire about the syllabus only after dinner..

Then, I would hear stories about each chapter (read 'salient features' of each chapter), each chapter from one friend.. Then I'd go to sleep.. And then, I'd give the exam...

It worked for me!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    @ss: Is this the way Anna University student study??
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I just read important points! the day before exam, and then write answers in my own words.

Sometimes I feel like writing 'LOL' at the end of every answer!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome set of responses from CEans. Looks like no one really likes reading books here. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Never. Too lazy for that ๐Ÿ˜
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    AbraKaDabra
    Awesome set of responses from CEans. Looks like no one really likes reading books here. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    I was wondering the same! I was quite shocked to see some of the Ceans mentioning that they do not revise because they haven't completed the first reading itself! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    praveena211
    @ss: Is this the way Anna University student study??
    Not everyone.. Just the special ones, like me ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    In my Diploma we get 4-5 days in between two papers so I used to play cricket 2 days and then 1 day for management and finally ONE-DAY for exam. So there is no any chance for Revise. ๐Ÿ˜›

and for engineering I always feels sleepy and specially if there are exams. ๐Ÿ˜’ and we have one month for PL(Preparation Leave) so i used the whole month for management that what i will study i used to make a time-table everyday and finally there are only 6 days for 6 subject and finally exams. So no revise at that time too.

But yes for the subject in which we have to remember circuit i used to draw it 5-6 times and before exam i used to revise that only. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I begin to read before the examination. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Not really , revision not at all possible to me.

Actually the key lies how well you understood the subject which you are studying while listening to classes or doing practicals.

You get good subject knowledge (my case).

So for exams when I read its just like one reading page 1 to last page! and that worked out well for me.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    AbraKaDabra
    I was tempted to edit this, not books but SUBJECT books ๐Ÿ˜€

I love reading novels which are sometimes called books!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    English-Scared
    I was tempted to edit this, not books but SUBJECT books ๐Ÿ˜€

I love reading novels which are sometimes called books!
    Yeah you are right. It's about subject books specified in the curriculum.
  • jkj
    jkj
    Yep me too I love reading novels(books) but not the subject books. Its even difficult to stare at them for long. I usually do invent my own logics in exam. sometimes they work great but sometimes they are quite a miss.Sometimes teachers even call me to ask which book have I read. But I do never cheat in exams. My imagination does the job of making answers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question is from all the aspiring entrepreneurs. I am sure this question must have popped in your mind at least for a moment. A lot of entrepreneurs have fantastic...
I'm starting a new discussion thread dedicated to our all India meet on November 26, 2011. I'm sure many CEans would want to be a part of this meet. I've...
A brief overview of what engineers from various fields do. ๐Ÿ˜’ From the invention of the wheel to the launch of the Internet, engineering has dramatically shaped our world. Engineers...
Engineering is a very fast growing domain in many countries. Engineers are coming out with graduate degrees from all parts of the world. The future lays in the hands of...
A lot of CEans might have a passion for photography. Dedicating this thread for people who can show-off their creative talent. ๐Ÿ˜€ Share images and/or your flickr accounts in this...