Do you know what is electronic vacuum pump?

Vacuum pump mainly consists of pump body, rotor, blade and intake and exhaust ports. When the driving torque rotates the rotor through the engine camshaft and vacuum pump connector, the single plastic blade rotates along the contour of the vacuum pump chamber and eccentric position of the chamber. The upper side of the single blade has two chambers and the left side has two chambers. For the vacuum chamber, the volume of the chamber becomes larger and larger as the single blade rotates, resulting in the vacuum degree. At the same time, the vacuum degree of the vacuum booster is increased through the air inlet connected with the vacuum booster and with one-way valve. The right chamber is a compression chamber. With the rotation of the single blade, the volume of the chamber becomes smaller and smaller, lubricating oil and true are made. The air extracted from the air booster is compressed into the engine. The lubricating oil from the engine enters from the center of the rotor to lubricate the vacuum pump chamber and the corresponding components, and acts as a seal between the floating terminal on the single blade and the contour of the chamber.

Chongqing Feilong Jiangli has developed 30W, 60W, 100W pumps with different powers. We have independently developed and cooperated with many well-known automobile manufacturers for more than 40 years.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone,i am new here.I am 27 years old.I have some questions regarding my career.I completed my B.E in computer science in 2018 with 49% and a year gap of...
I hav done be(it) in 2015 then 3 year gov. Job preparation but couldn't get succeded can i do cdac course?after cdac during placement is their any issue of 3-4...
I am looking for a product which is small enough to be carried on an individual which will transmit altitude from an individual flying in the air to a person...
Hello, I'm a final year student and I want to submit my project on ethical hacking, as I'm new to this fields I  don't have any ideas. Can you guys...
I had a doubt that CC means the volume of petrol/diesel outlet to engine..... , But will that makes the vehicle consumes more petrol/diesel if the CC is more?