Do you know details on Wifi provider

We have a wifi facility in our college and we used it for varioud purpose but what I want to know is
1)how it can offer high speeds of 1to3mbps?
2)who is the provider(name of telecomunication company)?
3)How they can offer limitless download at high speeds?

tagging experts to have me cleared.
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
and all CEans are welcome to educate me on this moron question.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well high speed limitless sorry no telecommunication company can give you at affordable price

For 2MBps speed with 8GB cap you will have to pay nearly 2k
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    If you are in Nagpur, I know about Tikona. They are rocking in real sense. 4mbps unlimited data packs at just ₹1000. They setup a wifi unit on your rooftop and there it goes rocking and packing. 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    its all about aha technology they implement to cater to students. There are many multiple access technology (for single channel access by multiple users )implementing which many users can be accommodated in a given bandwidth.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    durga
    its all about aha technology they implement to cater to students. There are many multiple access technology (for single channel access by multiple users )implementing which many users can be accommodated in a given bandwidth.

I think he is not sure about the bandwidth. For a college, 1-3mbps is not at all sufficient. You need around 10 for smooth working.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On this auspicious occasion of the 67th Independence Day of India, we bring you the news of a recent technical development by a team from the Microsoft Research India who...
this boy made my day!. living in a drought area with heavy winds he came up with an idea to build windmill using scrap materials at an age of 14...
In ubuntu repository quite old applications are available.eg : Arduino 1.0.5 is available but ubuntu repo has 1.0.3 So, I compile latest source & manually push applications to /usr/share/applications For...
Intel's new MXC platform is going to make the server to server connections even speedier. Not much has been said about the MXC platform that Intel will unveil at the...
It may be fun on the title but there goes some serious issues in some states where food serving method plays a major role. Buffet-Is a system where the food...