Do you have same problem that your PC is really slow?

My PC is really not so good ,but i find that registry cleaner can do some help,here is what i used now,

Replies

• Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    You can try the following softwares tune up utilities then CCleaner and also try to use classic theme of windows with visual settings adjusted to best performance if RAM is less Try all this and may be you will find your pc working faster. Also try to get a lighter antivirus if your RAM is less.Use AVG or Quick Heal for less RAM.
    😉
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    K one more suggestion
    as ashutosh says first up all use Ccleaner its must
    then end a process tree of oracle when u dnt req it bz oracle consume larger memory space
    n i think main problem is occur during pc startup bz it take more time to start so first of all go to run type msconfig then startup n then disable application those u dont want at startup time like yahoomsger gtalk as it consume mem n both speed at startup time
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    Try to tweak down ur pc using the software "Tune up utilities" it really helps a lot ............also the classic style in themes part is really helpful.........................
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    One more solution:-
    Mainly most of the pc takes a lots of time for startup so instead of it we can hibernate a pc and next time start a pc so it takes hardly 10 sec to start instead of taking 3-4 min for normal startup.

Hibernate:-

Its an interesting feature of windows.

Advantage:-

1) we can start a pc within fraction of second and in normal case it require several minutes.
    2)mainly it saves a time this is because normally when we start a computer it takes more than 3-4 minutes to start. It is during normal start up all drivers get loaded this process is bootstrapping and also many file get involve like boot.ini etc. also when actually operating system loaded after welcome page then many software which we install earlier and have included in start up programme get loaded that why we require time.
    3) suppose you are watching movies on your comp now you are at 1hr 29 min 33 sec and then suppose u hibernate pc then from next time when you start your computer it will be get started from 1hr 29 min 33 sec
    4)i.e. u can resume your work again.

How to do Hibernating:-

1)go to control panel
    2) power option
    3)click on hibernate - checkbox select hibernate option
    4)now your system is cabable to being hibernate
    5)press turn off then press shift button for a second and then u will see a hibernate option just press it thats all now your system is getting hibernate.
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    Hey but hibernating hurts..........😔
    actually i heard that it is harmful to ram😕............that too from many of them said to me..........

i too think so because once u wake ur oc up from hibernate u load the complete RAM all at once while booting is a slow process which does this work slowly😁

........also when i used to hibernate my pc every time, after a few days i found that my pc started to get slow and also few automatic restarts............some more abnormal behaviour which 😡 was revived when i stopped hebernating😁
    ............this doesnot mean you should never hibernate your pc............but not every now and then😁
    ********************************************************************************************************************
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    sumitjami
    Hey but hibernating hurts..........😔
    actually i heard that it is harmful to ram😕............that too from many of them said to me..........

i too think so because once u wake ur oc up from hibernate u load the complete RAM all at once while booting is a slow process which does this work slowly😁

........also when i used to hibernate my pc every time, after a few days i found that my pc started to get slow and also few automatic restarts............some more abnormal behaviour which 😡 was revived when i stopped hebernating😁
    ............this doesnot mean you should never hibernate your pc............but not every now and then😁
    ********************************************************************************************************************

Hi,
    Actually i think you have wrong assumption about hibernate. This is because i am using hibernate for my pc since last still 3yr. Still i never face any problem neither with my RAM nor any other part. Its always ready to start and no such bugs occur after startup.
    So i can say definately its a Hibernate given by Windows for your system make more efficient and works faster nothing else.
  • Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Ya hibernation is not that good it can take toll of your pc
    Sumit has pointed it out and why to hibernate no need of it we are just saving starting time with it and not increasing the speed try the steps suggested earlier and i think it should be fine if you follow what i and sumit suggested
  • cse_200509
    cse_200509
    hibernate takes memory in your C drive too. don't forget this dude!
    otherwise it is good enough to be used.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello Sumit please dont use sms text and long dots in your posts its aganist CE Rules.

Please do follow them.

:evil:
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Hibernating sucks, it harms the system, use it when it very urgent, as in case of power cut -- If you hibernate too often, your system will need format too often and it slows down your system.

To decrease your startup time, you should remove almost all startup programs, except few like antivirus and defragment & check for errors (right click on the drive > properties) atleast weekly for fast functioning of the system.
    My windows 7 boots in less than 10 secs.

Use Avast free home edition or node32 eset antivirus, they are the best!

***********Sorry the post appeared twice by mistake and i can't find the way to delete it, so please delete it, whoever responsible!!!
    thanks!
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Hibernating sucks, it harms the system, use it when it very urgent, as in case of power cut -- If you hibernate too often, your system will need format too often and it slows down your system.

To decrease your startup time, you should remove almost all startup programs, except few like antivirus and defragment & check for errors (right click on the drive > properties) atleast weekly for fast functioning of the system.
    My windows 7 boots in less than 10 secs.

Use Avast free home edition or node32 eset antivirus, they are the the best & much lighter than norton and many other!
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    use ccleaner its best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. we are students of second year doing our electronics and communication engineering. we want to do a hardware project in the field mentioned above preferably with energy conservation. kindly...
We are constructing a new website for Mechanical Engineers. 😎 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING First page (home page) designing is completed and remaining pages are under construction. I request all of you...
I am a graduating college student in Instrumentation and control engineering technology. I needed a project regarding this and i don't have any idea in my mind. Can somebody help...
Well, this is my first blog, I hope people will find it informing, entertaining, as well as useful. Blog#1 The beginning Today I'm going to talk about Idealism, Cynicism, and...
Hi Guys !! Do have any idea about the difference between Blog and Social Bookmarking ??