Do you have any Goals, Aim?

I believe in order to achieve anything, you must have a aim set in your mind that motivates you for that particular thing

Unfortunately when I asked individuals here in my area about their aims, then they just say in typical native language "sir ji haleh tah sochya he nahi" means I never thought about it and those guys are currently doing engineering

Would like to know from you guys, do you really have any goals, aims set in your mind?

Doesn't matter if you will be able to meet them or not, but I guess one should have some

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This article is so well written that I gotta share : https://opensource.com/business/13/11/selinux-policy-guide
Google has decided to get users involved in the Google Maps Street View project by letting them create their very own Street View experiences by using their Android smartphones and...
This is an amazing video of a young leopard that kills a Baboon, discovers its new born baby baboon and takes care of the orphaned kid. (sent by Rahul, son...
Online shopping website Flipkart has announced its “In-a-day Guarantee” delivery option on orders. The one day delivery option will be only applicable on orders placed with seller WS Retail. To...
I am interest to start electrical and electronics business. please tell list of business under this. I have three idea 1. electronics service, 2. ups and inverter making, 3. PCB...