Do you go for a walk ?

Just curious to know

Is there anyone here who go for a walk or do some exercise daily?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I park about six blocks from my office and walk each day. We are on three floors of the building and I'm on the go a lot in the office plus I always take the stairs, not the elevator to travel between floors.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I cancelled my gym registration and walk to office everyday. Its about for 20 mins and walk back home
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I walked regularly for about 6-7 years. Now its the GYM that takes care of cardio.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    not getting time for walk.
    specially after joinning b.tech.

@goyal hey what about you?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @mohit please don't ask me .I am so much lazy .My alarm clock tried its best to wake me up today but it fails ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

but i am very fond of playing badminton .I still remember the days when i was 15 .I spent approx 12 hrs a day in playing it
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    12 Hrs a day in badminton!!! ::rollingeyes:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I donot walk at all!!
    No exercise nothing ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've got a treadmill at home, but haven't been able to use it much ๐Ÿ˜”

I'm getting seriously unfit these days... *tries to hide packet of cheese crisps*
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I used to go for a run everyday before, I don't know why I left.

I still play Table Tennis for 1hr everyday. Believe me, Table Tennis makes a good exercise.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I started 2 years before for the sake of my father. We used to go together. But now he stopped ๐Ÿ˜” but am continouing.
    Now, I used to do skipping(30 mins) in the morning and walking(20 mins) in the evening.
  • sookie
    sookie
    Yep, I do and I love doing it. It is one f my favourite pass time. I enjoy walking a lot. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    English-Scared
    I donot walk at all!!
    No exercise nothing ๐Ÿ˜”
    I am there to join you!!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Does playing Fifa on computer count?? ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    it's dancing and yoga that i do regularly...๐Ÿ˜€
    this keeps going by schedule so i don't miss them...
    walking bores me...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    I go for a walk early in the morning.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am going for walk these days!

so I am taking care of my health now ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Where you go for a walk.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    no excercise ,but will join gym soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    I walk early in the morning.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I used to walk around 6 km daily these days ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frnd, i am new with this technology and am doing E&C. and i want know about designing of VLSI. so please help me about same. thank you regard uma...
HI,m new to CE,....rite nw m in 2nd yr n m wrried reguarding my internship...cause i dnt really have a source........can u help me plz..
I have this Seagate Freeagent 250GB hard0disk One fine day i wake to find- Its crashed! I realyl dont think I have been man handling it as it was all...
Hi all friends I want to do automotive electronics engineering after completing my Btech in electronics and comm engineering. i googled much but can't find any useful information about it....
This is news. Twitter has been down for last 12 hours. Exact cause is still unknown. I wonder... Check this and this.