Do you check email on phone?

Just wondering how many CEans use their cellphones to check email on daily basis. Is phone the main device that you use to check email?

Or it's the desktop or laptop?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Its laptop for me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Normally i use Mobile and for reply i prefer Laptop or Desktop at office. πŸ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Most of the times its my mobile. Since I have a Wi-Fi enabled phone, I use it with my office Wi-Fi as well as at home!!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Me always from my desktop because I don't have any other option.πŸ˜›
    But Admin what are you want to conclude from this poll.? πŸ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Nope! I am quite behind the technology. But I am happy. I don't want people disturbing me every now and then.
    However I only learn newer technology and I want it to work for me and not I working and becoming a slave of technology.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Both laptop and Mobile
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I prefer desktop, laptop and mobile in that order..

Only when there are any urgent mails I'm expecting and I dont have access to a desktop or laptop, I use my mobile..
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    I use laptopπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nothing to conclude, but this should give us an insight on where we are heading in future. I primarily use Desktop as I got fed up with Laptops. Mobiles are still too small for me to do anything productive. I haven't used the tablets, but that could be the future. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i will check on both desktop and mobile
  • johnpatrick
    johnpatrick
    Mostly open mails in Laptop. But sometimes use cell phones too.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Started checking on mobile more often only recently. Opera Mobile is a genius piece of software.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah. I only do it when necessary.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ash
    Started checking on mobile more often only recently. Opera Mobile is a genius piece of software.
    may be but bolt and UC are not lagging
    i am using bolt than opera
  • Reya
    Reya
    I use laptop always πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Except Tablet I have used all options available for checking my E-MAIL.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NotionInk Adam seems to be undergoing serious delivery issues. There are many people requesting delivery of their orders they made several weeks ago. Has anyone experienced the same here? Please...
Sony Ericsson Yendo W150 is a walkman series phone (indicated by 'W') available in India at price Rs. 5200/- inclusive of taxes. The phone features 2.6" capacitive touchscreen display @...
hello frnds,,i am mca student.....n for my semester i want some new project topic......which is recently going on.....so that i will help in my carrer....but i dont find any good...
Can someone share information about Green cement??? I'm just curios why it was called green cement??? Is the cement used color green???
This thread is for the discussion of structural loads. I hope CEans would share some information regarding about LOADS.πŸ˜€