Do you believe Cyborgs exist?

Well guys, we are all CrazyEngineers here. So I guess a lot of you might be into all the Sci-Fi super hero action. You see an Iron Man flying or some high tech super human Captain America. Don't miss THE HULK. And guess what- Wolverines, super human powers that can be genetically engineered into soldiers, or some high tech robots here and there firing anything in and out on will. The high tech gadgets are the special effects in all those movies.

At the rate of the development in different sectors and rapid engineering in all of gifts of science, How much of those movies seem to be fictional now?

Dont you think that a prototype of Iron Man suit might already been developed?

Do you believe there might be some Secret Sector Lab where they are testing some chems to enhance human limitations?

Is it possible that the cool gadgets and weapons which are demonstrated in movies might already been developed under CLASSIFIED EYES ONLY?

What are the odds that in the next decade, soldiers might own a personal jet-pack behind their backs while going into the battlefield?

Can a disaster far worse than a nuclear wipeout be anticipated?

Hit in your views.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Super topic Cyborgs or super humans can be created with current technology and also the outstanding power which some super heros possess can be simulated using LASER technology
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    i really agree with you #-Link-Snipped-# .Who knows? It can be true but the effect of this type of research is unknown.

MOD note: english doesnot have words with letters repeated more than twice. Please refrain from having your keys pressed on keyboard
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I guess this is not a topic to be in Debate section! What are we debating upon? I guess this post must be a part of Chit chat section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, I was searching on internet about the available software and toolbox which can help me to develop application on computer vision. And I found following material. 1. Matlab...
Computers have coin sized RTC module which keeps the correct time even when the computer is OFF. In raspberry Pi it is not added. It checks the time from internet...
If you are a Chrome lover and Chrome is not automatically doing updates to your browser then there can be following two reasons of the same: - Administrator has disabled...
Google’s HDMI Streaming ‘Dongle’ Chromecast managed to steal the thunder from the 2013 Nexus 7 at the launch event held last month due to its simplicity and price. Since the...
Almost every month or in probably lesser time we are seeing a new release of Chrome. Recently Google had promoted the previous 29 branch from Dev to Beta, an almost...