Do We Really Need More Than 30FPS In Gaming ?

I have played few console games & i noticed that the FPS of game stays around 28-30 FPS only.
While, In PC gaming, slight change is seen between 30 & 40, but reaching above 40, there is not a minor change i noticed in gameplay.
Do you think, we really need more than 30 FPS in gameplay ?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well some thing is really noticeable If you need a perfect blend of background shot at different scene and your studio video to merge perfectly we need higher FPS in movies

But the same thing is not the case with games So this makes games at higher FPS really insignificant

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is well known that there are often more than one way of solving any problem. Same is the case with Oracle SQL. It is possible almost to write any...
I am changing the config file in RPi. I want to set display resolution to 1360x768 which is closer to my monitor's 1366x768. It is in hdmi_group=2 & hdmi_mode=39 (&...
Worrying about keeping your electronic empire charged when you're roaming at places far-away from the power points is a thing of a past with this Solar Tent. The Katabatic Solar...
I don't understand how to ask this question. It may sound silly, but how was time of 1 second was decided ? How come 6 degree is equal to 1...
Those of you who've driven the diesel and petrol vehicles will know that the diesel engines vibrate a lot. In fact, it's a problem that's not been solved even in...