CrazyEngineers
  • Would love to have opinions on whether we should have stricter rules on the signatures. I see some of the signatures are so big that they penetrate your eyes. Should we enforce all the signatures to be at max 2 lines big and have only 1 picture max?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberSep 3, 2013

My Opinion :
    1) Signature shouldn't include quotes. Strictly pictures.
    2) Signature picture should be of 500x200 px. Not a single pixel more, so entire forum looks neat.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 3, 2013

For the records sake - Signatures are shown only to the logged in members, not to guests.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberSep 3, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    For the records sake - Signatures are shown only to the logged in members, not to guests.
    IKR ?
    I just feel that everyone should have signature of same dimension, nothing much. It looks clean.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberSep 3, 2013

height of Panel Signature should be restricted. Otherwise it's depends on user what they want to keep in their signature.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberSep 3, 2013

Yeah, there should be rules.

Rules suggested by you are good.

PS: Mine signature was long, so I just reduced it. 😀

Now it's looking nice. 😛
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberSep 3, 2013

Nah...say no to censorship! Agreed, that some signatures might be a pain in the eye! But it's the user's choice, isn't it? I mean, what do you want to control? People shouldn't write too much, of-course, but again, I should be the one to decide, how I want to portray myself. I don't feel like it would be a good thing to do. Restrictions sometimes, lead to revolutions!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 3, 2013

We don't want to control what people write; only the aesthetics part of it.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberSep 3, 2013

There is already a rule about the number of words we put on signature. I think that is enough. People can decide what they want to implement. However there should be this rule of a limited size on an image and a limited number of images per signature.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 3, 2013

Agree with @#-Link-Snipped-# ! Maximum two line is enough I think.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register