Do u know hw to FLASH airticle???

If u want to animate or flash airticle on net What will u do???😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. Either use ready-made DHTML scripts to achieve the effect (there are lots of free scripts available on the net)

2. Use flash to create a scrolling text animation. Embed the object on the page where you want it to show up.

3. Weird way: Create a GIF with scrolling text and paste it on the page.

Let me know if above solves your problem. If you were looking for a more detailed answer, let me know. I'll try to explain it in my next post. (Btw, did anyone wonder why I'm the top poster on CE? 😁 )

-The Big K-
  • mahul
    mahul
    u cd dwnld a flash studio n create ur own flash........i found 1 at the torrent site. it can really create good flash 2 play on ur webpage

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , will anyone please guide me to prepare a seminar report on "direct shift gearbox".
hi......I'm in the final year BE.....wanted some ideas for final year projects....please give some new ideas.........any domain will do...........
Can any one explain me what is wwindow size. Is it fixed for a particular OS. If at all it changes what is the criteria.
Hi guys, I was just wondering whether anybody here has any experience of vapour phase reflow soldering, and if so what would be the typical price for a piece of...
My knowledge of RF techniques is somewhat lacking, but have recently become intrigued, especially about its propagation properties. I would like to start a project to help me understand more....