Do This: GUI tool to create server backups on Amazon S3

Can someone here code a GUI based tool, preferably using PHP+MySQL to create automatic server backups at specified frequency, upload the backups to Amazon S3, sync the number of backup copies, maintain 'x' number of backups in S3 bucket and maintain/email the log of backups to the administrator after every successful backup.

I'm not expecting links to existing programs that do the same. If someone could code a sophisticated tool, we'll purchase it from you and you will may even sell it in the markets. So give it a try! ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is usually said and performed practically that material becomes hard after quenching. but my question is that why material becomes hard after sudden cooling? what happens to its inner...
as is 456 describes that the strain in tension reinforcement should be more than .87fy/es +.002 what is the logic????
Hello Friends I was wondering if there any website for reading reviews of users and their ratings on any kind of product or service available in market
hi to everyone out there I am a mechanical engineering student,who is very much in to technical stuff. i created a blog in which they are posts on mechanical engineering...
I'm bit surprised that no one's initiated a discussion on the problem that's haunting the airline industry - grounding of all the Boeing 787 Dreamliner airplanes. The problem seems to...