Do online courses on SEO helps for professional growth?

Hi all
myself , working as seo analyst for past 2 years.Iam working in Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India.This is my second company as SEO ANALYST currently my salary is around 11k.
Basically iam the graduate of mechanical engineering . I was not knowing what actually SEO was before my career started but now i know to some extent.....Iam doing well on this job

I need to know answers for some questions

1. Is SEO a trustworthy career because many say seo is not an guranteed career??
2. Which is the best city in india for seo career?
3. what is the actual salary of seo analyst in top cities like bangalore, chennai ,pune for 2+ years experienced candidate?

Most important question is
4. Doing any online course on digital marketing helps really do getting certification from google and other top companies work well if so which institute is best in india providing online course on SEO certification and how much are they charging ??

note: I want only online course.not regular or parttime courses it wouldnt be possible for me to proceed...

I googled many yet i have misconceptions

Do anybody has done this type of online course on seo or digital marketing??
If some one knows about this pls let me know....please help me through some useful suggestions.waiting to hear from your side

Thanks & regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm curious to know what kind of skill-set gets built while working as SEO. The technical aspects of the SEO would definitely be helpful; but I'm not sure if they can be used directly in other similar careers. For example, the on-page / domain-wide optimisations that include bit of programming would definitely be helpful in web-development; but I don't see them being useful in other career tracks.

V.VIBIN KUMAR
    1. Is SEO a trustworthy career because many say seo is not an guranteed career??
    2. Which is the best city in india for seo career?
    3. what is the actual salary of seo analyst in top cities like bangalore, chennai ,pune for 2+ years experienced candidate?
    1. It's difficult to answer; because there isn't enough evidence of people growing in organisation with pure SEO background. Look in your current organisation if there are growth opportunities.

2. Bangalore, Hyderabad would be the top ones only because there'd be several companies that work on web, web development etc.

3. No idea. You'll have to surf job websites to get an idea of the salary packages being offered to SEOs.

V.VIBIN KUMAR
    4. Doing any online course on digital marketing helps really do getting certification from google and other top companies work well if so which institute is best in india providing online course on SEO certification and how much are they charging ??
    It'll certainly help enhance your skills and understanding; but may not directly translate to you getting a new job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A leaked document sent by Facebook to its major advertisers suggests that the company is planning to launch ads on the messaging service, Messenger from the second quarter of 2016....
A team of Aerospace engineers from the University of Michigan has constructed a table top-sized thruster prototype for a spaceflight propulsion system. The newest innovation is expected to largely benefit...
Hey friends, Now i am using Aptana studio but for Ruby rails it gives problem for GEMS. Suggest me any other OPEN SOURCE IDE.
The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council has released a press news unveiling a sensational Micro Air Vehicle that mimics the flying mechanism of the Bat (Chiropetra). The unnamed flying...
MIT engineers have recently constructed a microfluidic device in order to quickly scan a range of electric potentials required for the genetic material, DNA to get into a cell. Genetic...