CrazyEngineers
  • Hi..! 😀 I have 95% , 84% in 10th and 12th grade respectively. And my cgpa is 8.5 ,but i have history of backlog👎( only one paper in my first year, which i cleared at the next semester itself ). Does it affect my placement opportunities specially for core companies..? I'll be grateful if you answer me :/
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 3, 2014

It may. There are companies that require candidates to have no backlog. But the good news is that you can get placed into these companies after gaining some experience elsewhere. You could make a list of companies you'd like to work for and then check their eligibility criteria. Which companies do you wish to apply to?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Gowtam sarathy

MemberJul 3, 2014

Kaustubh Katdare
    It may. There are companies that require candidates to have no backlog. But the good news is that you can get placed into these companies after gaining some experience elsewhere. You could make a list of companies you'd like to work for and then check their eligibility criteria. Which companies do you wish to apply to?
    Thank you for your response. I have a year of experience working with twenty19 as business partner and with microsoft as Campus ambassador. Does it add priority to my profile ? 😀
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJul 3, 2014

As you said you have cleared your backlog. Then it's fine. And that is also for 1st semester, no one will bother you.
    I don't think anyone going to ask if you had backlog. Most of the company only care about "No backlog after completing your 8th semester".
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register