Do not forget your seat belts

it might be a merry christmas to thousands of families...but not for us.. and neither for one of my frined's family...she has reached INDIA today but laying in a box...

they were all going to gold coast to enjoy there vacation... and doing evrything right... swapping drivers for every 200 kms...driving at right speed. no consumption of alcohol or drugs...

there were 6 of them 4 guys and 2 girls
B drove fro 200 kms, N for next 200 and H expressed his wish to complete 200 as well when he was at his 170 kms...

as evryone dos he just went form the right lane to left lane and to get the nissan patrol back to rigth lane he over corrected it...

D and A were sitting next to each other and depa felt very uncomfortable with her seat belt and removed it ..so did bhavya....and when harsha over corected the mistake.. patrol could not take it... it lost control and started to tumble on te middle of the rod... it did 6 such rotataions... during which both B and D were ejected out of the car...

B and H are in icu...B landed with her head...she is no more
#-Link-Snipped-#

do put on your seat belts....dont remove them at any cost.....it just a humble request...

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    My condolences to the the grieving family and friends. Though we can not undo this tragedy but we can learn from it the importance of seat belts. Many people here in India die in road accidents because they refuse to wear seat belts or helmets. Time surely is a cruel teacher.
    I wish the others a speedy recovery.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm very sorry to hear what happened. Unfortunately, we do not understand the importance of seat belts. More than that, we are under false impression that 'it won't happen to me'.

Same is the story with wearing helmets while riding two wheelers. How many of you sincerely wear helmet while riding a two wheeler?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm very sorry to hear what happened. Unfortunately, we do not understand the importance of seat belts. More than that, we are under false impression that 'it won't happen to me'.

Same is the story with wearing helmets while riding two wheelers. How many of you sincerely wear helmet while riding a two wheeler?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    My condolences as well.. these types of tragedies happen frequently on Malaysian roads as well. I know a couple of family friends who have perished because of being thrown out of the windscreen.

Theres a new law (a little too late) coming out about the compulsary use of rear seat belts, or else the driver him/herself will be fined for not requesting/forcing passengers to wear them.

For me, I disciplined myself to wear it the second I enter the car, for fear of being lazy (and dead). I'd feel kind of "naked" without it on these days.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜€

may be we can make sre that by what ever means of transport we use.. we can insite upon co passengers to put on their seat belts and helmets... ๐Ÿ˜” untill all who we know relaise the importance of them and then passign it on to their frinds.. soem thing like Geometric progression
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    thanks dude.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I request all of the first day first show watchers to post a review as soon as you get out of cinema hall ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'll update the thread...
i m having vista home premium with IE7, while booking rail ticket in irctc site, upon reaching page where passenger details given, there is a GO button, after presssing that,...
People i need your help. I need find and from pc but i don't know what app can help me. Does anybody know something about it?๐Ÿ˜Ž
hai to every one, I am very much interested in fuel cell. I am also having some idea abt fuel cell .Is there any one interested in this topic? if...
CEans, CE has associated with IIT KGP Entrepreneurship Cell (e-cell) as a media partner. We'll bring you latest action from e-cell at IIT throughout the year. :smile: Press release from...