Do I have any chance of getting scholarship for my c-dac rank?

Hi,

My rank is 118 ( A+B+C). Can I get any tuition fee waiver???total fee is around 80000/-can anyone tell me ?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    CDAC don't have any such thing as far as I know. You can get a loan though.
  • fantasy_craze
    fantasy_craze
    ok thanks.
  • fantasy_craze
    fantasy_craze
    No.1, Old Madras Road Above Bank of Mysore, Near NGEF Bengaluru
    Karnataka 560038

From CDAC PG-DESD training center in the above address to hoody, how much distance and how much time it would take with/without traffic ?? plz tell me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend of mine has called me and showed me a confusing construction in my hostel.Yes we found glass slides that have been buried in cement floor with constant distance....
I have an galaxy y along with laptop without wifi.Can I use the phone as a wifi receiver? I have tried connectify.But it can only reverse tether the wifi signal...
I'm a game freak.Are you? Ok lets start the discussion.Name the best game in every genre you have played. Starting with mine, Race-Need for speed most wanted old version(its graphic...
hi frnds, following is my rank :- plz help me in selecting center for DESD course ... is there any chance of getting DESD course in CDAC pune or CDAC...
hello guys, this is the first participate for me, and I information about this topic Design of High Density, Low Cost & Efficient Universal Driver for Low, Medium & High...