CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@fantasy_craze • 13 Jul, 2013
Hi,

My rank is 118 ( A+B+C). Can I get any tuition fee waiver???total fee is around 80000/-can anyone tell me ?
@[Prototype] • 13 Jul, 2013 CDAC don't have any such thing as far as I know. You can get a loan though.
@fantasy_craze • 13 Jul, 2013 ok thanks.
@fantasy_craze • 14 Jul, 2013 No.1, Old Madras Road Above Bank of Mysore, Near NGEF Bengaluru
Karnataka 560038

From CDAC PG-DESD training center in the above address to hoody, how much distance and how much time it would take with/without traffic ?? plz tell me
3.6k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Dec 21, 2013

Before its official launch, the XOLO Q3000 phablet has surfaced on an e-commerce website. As of this writing we have no details on its pricing and availability since the listing...
3.6k views

@Teja Peddada · Aug 6, 2012

Hello Everyone, I am Teja from Hyderabad. Currently, I am working with Intense Technologies @ Hyd, as a DB2 Data Base Admin . I completed my Masters in Instrumentation and...
4.2k views

@qaisarpk1 · Feb 1, 2010

what is the the exact defination of "pinch off voltage " in JFET.. is it function of VDS or VGS? some books says that at pinch off state ID is...
8.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 8, 2015

It's official. The homegrown brand Micromax has entered the laptop segment with the all new Canvas Lapbook. And this time it's not a 2-in-1 tablet convertible. It's a full bloom...
6.1k views

@DHARMENDRA PARIHAR · Jan 28, 2016

Dear mam, Is it not possible to get internships in TATA Moters without having references??? Is there any ways to apply, can you tell me please..
4.8k views