Do companies really introduce or engineer products to satisfy their needs ?

We all know about the new companies and their products rampaging the market.All companies are in fierce competition with each other to lure the customers towards them but the real question is that "Are they producing the products really to serve the customers needs?" . From a TV chat show , a man's perception towards today's market strategies made me crazy. He quoted that all the present companies are trying to create a new need for the customers and satisfying them and they forget the role of satisfying the already existing expectations,needs,service.They are creating new problems and then solving them.Do companies really serve the purpose?Are they delivering a 100% outcome of their product to customers or they give a less quality to retain customers?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see anything to debate. You have answered the question yourself by saying that companies create new problems and then solve them through their products or services.

Not every regular question should be treated as a debate.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see anything to debate. You have answered the question yourself by saying that companies create new problems and then solve them through their products or services.

Not every regular question should be treated as a debate.
    But it's only my point of view .I want to know fellow CEans view and if anyone differs in views,we can debate.
    I am stopping my posts in Debate section sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are in the modern era and everyone were fond of using social networking websites such as Facebook,Twitter,etc but my question is that "Should social networking websites such as Facebook...
A group of Engineers, Designers and Product Developers have come together under the name Genneo to bring a a new device that converts human motion into power for USB charged...
Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works has revealed its latest project- SR 72 (which is a successor to the SR-71 Blackbird). The new plane has almost similar dimensions as its predecessor, but...
Seems like the Google owned Android smart phone maker has allowed a peek into its surprise product as some features of Moto G were revealed by a leaked promo-card. However...
​ Rumor's afloat that NVIDIA's latest hardware G-Synch shall be ASUS monitor exclusive till Q3 next year. The G-Sync is the tech that mends screen tearing in Kepler-based games. It...