CrazyEngineers
  • We all know about the new companies and their products rampaging the market.All companies are in fierce competition with each other to lure the customers towards them but the real question is that "Are they producing the products really to serve the customers needs?" . From a TV chat show , a man's perception towards today's market strategies made me crazy. He quoted that all the present companies are trying to create a new need for the customers and satisfying them and they forget the role of satisfying the already existing expectations,needs,service.They are creating new problems and then solving them.Do companies really serve the purpose?Are they delivering a 100% outcome of their product to customers or they give a less quality to retain customers?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 1, 2013

I don't see anything to debate. You have answered the question yourself by saying that companies create new problems and then solve them through their products or services.

Not every regular question should be treated as a debate.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberNov 1, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see anything to debate. You have answered the question yourself by saying that companies create new problems and then solve them through their products or services.

Not every regular question should be treated as a debate.
    But it's only my point of view .I want to know fellow CEans view and if anyone differs in views,we can debate.
    I am stopping my posts in Debate section sir.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register